Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a Stressful Week!

This week has been pretty crazy.  I think, after it's all said and done, I will have done 4 presentations and two papers!  But, it's almost 1:30 am and I'm pretty much done.

Goals for tomorrow:

  • Get through Digital Marketing Class at 9:00
  • Make final edits on paper and presentation for Social Entrepreneurship from 10:30 - 13:00
  • Turn in my paper, present my Social Entrepreneurship Project on Patagonia, and sit through class from 13:30 - 14:50
  • RELAX AND CELEBRATE COMPLETION OF FIRST TERM!!!
I also promise I'll upload photos and comments from the last leg of my previous trip.  After all, I leave for Eastern Europe on Saturday morning and wouldn't want to get too far behind ;)

1 comment:

  1. Where all the photos as mentioned above?? Look forward to seeing what you are experiencing. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete