Saturday, October 17, 2009

My First True Italian Meal!

I had a layover in Bergamo, Italy, so Luiggi and I decided to check out the city and grab a bite to eat. The town was called Citta Alta. It is an old city on top of a hill. In fact, to get there, we had to take a cable car!



A picture of me in the city




Cable Car

Anyways, the restaurant we went to was amazing... We split a bottle of wine and goat cheese and liver ravioli. Normally I'm picky, but I tried to enjoy the culture :)



Me at the awesome restaurant!

Right now I'm on a bus heading back to the airport, so its off to Bucharest!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Clifford!! Goat cheese and liver ravioli!! I'm all about being in the culture and doing what locals do,but LIVER RAVIOLI?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud to hear you are taking in the culture, you are braver than I would be. You might try mayonnaise or ketchup on your burger when you get home! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete