Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SOOO Much Going On!

I have been terrible at updating the blog recently!  That is because I have been incredibly busy with school.  We had a final last night in Debating the World Economy.  Unfortunately I did not know that we were allowed to use a computer to type the final.  So, I wrote the whole thing.  Because of the time limit, I hadn't answered the last essay when the time was up.  As a result, I had to bullet point the last essay.  The professor seemed to think that I would be fine though.

I am happy to say that in 10 days I leave for Eastern Europe!  I will be going with my Brazilian friend, Luiggi, to Croatia, Romania, and Turkey.  I am excited to see a part of the world that is far less traveled than the hot spots of Europe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment