Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Google Application

I finally sent in my Google Application!  I applied for a position in Mountain View, California in Google's Rotational Associate Manger Program.


Some exciting things have been happening that I like to think are a little more than coincidental.  A few weeks ago I met a woman who worked at Google here in Spain.  We were at a club and I just happened to start talking with her.  After I left the club, I went directly home and searched Google's Job site were I found the position.  Shortly thereafter, my professor of Digital Marketing told us about one of his students who worked for Google in Ireland.  I approached him after class and told him that I am fascinated with Google.  Before I new it, I had an email waiting in my inbox from the executive in Ireland.  I just emailed him my resume and told him that I would be traveling in Ireland later this month.  My hope is to grab a cup of coffee with him and pick his brain about Google.

It would be an accomplishment just to get a call back, so keep your fingers crossed!


1 comment:

  1. All my fingers and toes are now crossed. Hoping for a call back. Let me know when I can uncross them. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete