Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to school!

Yesterday was orientation... IE School of Business is so professional and amazing. The classroom they sat us in had movie theater seats and the speakers were placed in front of us as if they were a panel speaking at a conference. I met several very nice, very interesting classmates; one of which is my roommate John from Iceland. The students are literally from all over the world. They are from Australia, Paris, Canada, Brazil, India, Spain, Germany... All over! Manelay and I are definitely the youngest by at least 5 years. I would say the oldest student there had to have been 40.

Right now I am in the library preparing for class. I will let you all know how the first day goes tonight!

1 comment:

  1. What a feeling it must be to be amongst such a diversity of students. I'm glad to hear you are in the library prepping for class already. TTFN

    ReplyDelete