Friday, September 18, 2009

The Amazing Race! (I hate RyanAir) :)

Last night I spent 2 hours trying to check-in online for my flight to Santiago. If you don't check-in online you have to pay 40 € just to print your ticket at the airport, so it was important that I do it online. Anyway, I wasn't able to do it so I decided to get to the airport 2 hours early to figure it out. I was sent from desk to desk and supervisor to supervisor and after 1.5 hours, I had a ticket without paying the 40 €!

But that wasn't the end of the journey... Ryanair's carry-on bag size limit is the smallest in the airport. Of course my bag didn't fit so I had to go to another loooong line to pay 20 € for the bag. The line was filled with people all panicking because the flight was supposed to take off in 30 minutes!

I was freaking out, however, I couldn't help but laugh... :)

After I paid, I secured my ticket and had 15 minutes to run through security and get to the gate. So I ran like I was on Amazing Race and barely made it to the plane.

Now I'm on the plane, happy and ready for the adventure ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Well, have fun in the north! You have to tell me, where I need to go.

    Ryanair is awful! They always charge you more, than you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you were in track. Fast runner, RIGHT!Remember not to fly Ryanair, or is that your only choice? If so maybe your a veteran now!LOL

    ReplyDelete