Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quick Update

Just giving a quick update about what I've been up to lately. School is getting busier so I spent the majority of last night reading articles and preparing for a group meeting that we had today. During the meeting we discussed our upcoming presentation on Google and their role with Linux, Microsoft, thematic, and semantic web. It's all really interesting, especially because the people who I am working with are geniuses. In an hour or so I have a debating the world economy class which will last from 7 to 10 pm.

I'll post some fun pictures and more info tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Clifford sounds as if you are being challenged in your classes. This is probably very exciting for you. Miss you back at home. Keep up the great work in school.TTFN MOM

    ReplyDelete