Thursday, September 10, 2009

School!

My life over the past few days has been completely school oriented! (I know, surprising right?) What else could I expect from Grad School... Anyways, I've been working on a few group projects for various classes. They have been interesting, but I cannot wait for the weekend :)

Right now I'm writing from my blackberry as I wait for this guy named Christian who asked for my help on a case write-up for a negotiations class. Apparently the teacher told him to ask me. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing??? Anyways, if the teacher likes the case, he will use it in future classes. Apparently I'd be semi-published by IE lol

1 comment:

  1. Of course the professor asked you to help, he can see a well rounded student. Think of it as a positive thing! I have been a little worried , it has been a few days since I've heard from you. TTFN Love Mom

    ReplyDelete