Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Final Countdown!

I just realized that I only have ten days left! Time flies when you are having fun!

The last few days in Switzerland were amazing! The snow stayed great and I mastered the 180 and accidentally did a 360 off of a small jump. Last night we went to a club, so I am a bit tired. Right now I am on a bus to Milan where I will catch a bus or train to Florence.

I am excited to see more of Italy and hope to do a bike tour through the Chianti region in the next couple of days. After Florence I head to Venice and then back to Spain for my last five days.

I can't believe this adventure is coming to an end, but I am excited to come home!

2 comments:

  1. Well just so you know time is not flying by here in the USA. We are missing you and can't wait for your return home. Did you get to do the bike tour? How is the weather in Italy?

    ReplyDelete